Old World charm meets modern comfort in an enviable location.
Fantastic home, perfect location, and awesome amenities. Their customer service is fantastic! Not only were they flexible with our check in, but they also gave us great tips on where to eat and spots not to miss. You can book with confidence; you won’t be disappointed. — Rich J.
This architecturally unique luxury rental is ideal for an intimate family reunion or an unforgettable girl’s weekend trip. Here, at the top of the mansion, you literally have The Holy City at your feet. Open the door and the nautical feel immediately lures you into the space—as if you were stepping onto an exclusive yacht.
At 2,700 square feet, this residence expands the entire third floor—giving you plenty of room to spread out and relax in your home away from home. With features like cathedral ceilings, exposed beams, crescent windows, trendy design, and high-end appliances, this suite combines the best of both past and present for an unforgettable vacation experience!
Make Your Vacation Dreams a Reality
Suite 300 Features:
- Secure entry on the first-floor ground level with stair access.
- Suite extends the entire third floor.
- Beautiful open kitchen/family room with top-of-the-line KitchenAid appliances and large flat screen TV.
- Separate light-filled dining room with seating for 6.
- Expansive living room with a large TV and ample, cozy seating.
- Comcast premium service (sports, movies, and premium channels) included.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Washer/dryer & iron/ironing board.
- Bose Bluetooth speaker unit
- One complimentary, on-site parking space.
- Walking distance to all major historical attractions, restaurants, and shopping.
- 2 blocks to Harris Teeter (a large grocery) and East Bay Wine & Spirits.
- Master suite with a king size bed, large crescent-shaped windows, and a spa-like en suite bathroom.
- Second bedroom with queen size bed.
- Third bedroom with two twin beds.
- Serta iComfort Hybrid mattresses and pillows with luxurious linens and black-out curtains.
Two Full Bathrooms:
- One is en suite to the master bedroom.
- The second is next to the second and third bedrooms and features a separate vanity/commode room from the shower.
- Upgraded fixtures, marble tile and counters, and large glass-enclosed showers.
- Plenty of fluffy towels, bathrobes and slippers, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and a hair dryer.
Reserve This One-of-a-Kind Luxury Rental
Don’t just take our word for it. We invite you to experience The Charleston Chestnut Mansion for yourself!
*Two-night minimum stay required.