Upscale vacation rental—a quick walk to Charleston’s best dining, entertainment, and shopping.
This Charleston vacation rental is perfect for a family or group of friends wanting to be in close proximity to all the Holy City offers. A private, quiet residence tucked in the heart of Charleston’s Historic District, just outside your front door you will find some of Charleston’s best restaurants, carriage and walking tours, the South Carolina Aquarium, and the exclusive King Street Shopping District.
At 1,500 square feet, this first floor residence provides plenty of living space to relax after a day of shopping, at the beach, or visiting one of Charleston’s many historical homes, parks, or museums. It features all new furnishings and high-end appliances, fixtures, and conveniences (washer/dryer, iron/ironing board, Gilchrist & Soames toiletries, and plush linens and robes) you expect in a high-end rental.
The Ultimate Vacation Destination
Let us take care of all the details so you can soak up every moment of your much-deserved vacation.
Chestnut Suite Features:
- Secure entry on the first-floor ground level.
- Gorgeous kitchen/living/dining area with top-of-the line appliances, including range, dishwasher, microwave, cookware, dinnerware and utensils, and a large screen TV.
- Large, open-concept kitchen/living/dining area with plenty of seating including a sleeper sofa and large breakfast bar.
- Double Master Suites.
- Comcast premium service (sports, movies, and premium channels) included.
- Free Wi-Fi.
- Washer/dryer & iron/ironing board.
- One complimentary, on-site parking space.
- Walking distance to all major historical attractions, restaurants, and shopping.
- 2 blocks to Harris Teeter (a large grocery) and East Bay Wine & Spirits.
Two Master Suites:
- King size bed and spa-like en suite bathroom.
- Serta iComfort Hybrid mattresses and pillows with luxurious linens.
- Flat screen TV.
Two Full Bathrooms:
- En suite to the bedrooms.
- Upgraded fixtures, marble tile and counters, and large glass-enclosed showers.
- Plenty of fluffy towels, bathrobes, Gilchrist & Soames bath products, and a hair dryer.
Reserve This One-of-a-Kind Luxury Rental
Don’t just take our word for it. We invite you to experience The Charleston Chestnut Mansion for yourself!
*Three-night minimum stay required.